The essence of The Romanian Furniture Club Association is collaborating to achieve mutual objectives.
The Romanian Furniture Club Association was founded on the 20th of May 2011, after signing the articles of incorporation/constitutive documents, by the 9 founding members: Dan Nae – Ionel Gratianu – Sorin Bejenaru – Nicusor Ciobanu – Mihai Toma – Robert Pontbriant – Florin Secara – Cristi Gavan – Iuliu Moldoveanu.
In their vision, the development of the companies is strictly/strong related to the capacity to satisfy, through quality and good services, the final consumer, and using as efficient as possible the available resources, and the opportunities offered by the market for improving profit.
“We understand that people’s desire of comfort gives us the chance to create true values every day. Innovation, Teamwork, Faith and the Desire to Win are and will always be the fundaments of our success.”
In present ACRM incorporates around 40 companies belonging to the furniture making and interior design industry.
The need for a better representation of the companies that were a part of the Romanian Furniture Club (ACRM) in their relationship with suppliers, customers, associates and multinational companies, constituted the base for founding ACRM.
Consolidating the power of negotiation in relation to the suppliers has allowed the companies from the ACRM club to surpass the problem of capital and obtain specific benefits.
The ACRM mission is to raise the awareness level on the quality of furniture, in the lines of actual and potential customers, through information programs.
ACRM represents and promotes the furniture industry of Romania as well as producer’s interests when faced with internal and external partners alongside with training the staff in the furniture industry.
The promoting of companies in the furniture industry can be done by constantly adapting to the international trends and consumer’s needs, in the purpose of raising the competiveness of Romanian products both at a national level and on the international market.
- Promoting the furniture industry by unity.
Building strong partnerships between companies thus having a bigger impact on consumers.
- Protecting the interests of furniture producers at a national and international level.
- Setting an adequate value and price for products by attending specific national and international fairs.
- Supporting an influential organization over the rules and standards that have an impact on production, sales or the marketing of furniture products.
- Developing an informational center that can support the adjacent companies, for a faster evaluation of market circumstances and decision making.
- Attaining access to informational and financial resources as well as services that will lead to improving the profit of the member companies.
- Development of the Romanian interior design market potential.
- Promoting and supporting training the furniture industry staff.
First of all ACRM, negotiates substantial discounts obtained from the suppliers. To these we add commercial trades between the members of the club, partnerships in various projects, also technical and management “know-how” information exchange, also mutual promotion actions.
AMONGST THE BENEFITS
- Development of the ACRM trademark (being a part of a renowned structure confers trust in the final product- an extra guarantee of the product’s quality)
- Integrated promotion on the national and international market
- Integrated representations at specific events: conferences, debates
- Organizing events in the purpose of promoting their interests
- Implementing local and national strategies
- legislation projects,
- Unitary regional voice of the furniture sector through geographic overcrowding.